We look forward to meeting you at your first visit to our office. At this appointment Dr. Arnold will perform a complete examination and then discuss potential treatment options. We will discuss some of the basic questions regarding orthodontic treatment, and we encourage you to come with questions of your own. Some of the areas we will discuss will include:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Before starting treatment, we will take a set of diagnostic records. Dr. Arnold will use these records to determine an exact course of treatment. A longer consultation appointment will be made so that specific areas of concern can be discussed.